14 January 2013

Healing Session with Louise Hay!

Bilka Skincare Gift Sets

Louise Hay's Healing Session 

http://thetappingsolution.com/2013VideoSeries/

Hi Everyone,

I just had an awesome healing session with Louise Hay, which I feel as a great privilege and would like to share it with you.  The tapping session, the tapping technique.  Try it, enjoy it, see for yourself.  Does it work?  It worked for me.  I loved it.  I didn't enjoy the first part - the cleaning of the dirt as Louise says, it brought tears to my eyes and I felt quite vulnerable.  But then the second part began - the positive affirmations and I loved that!  

Goodness, Louise Hay is such a good therapist, her voice so warm and motherly, her positive affirmations made me feel like a butterfly - invincible, renewed, recharged.  I have read the book and knew what Louise Hay was about, but this is something different, hearing her voice, the healing experience is much more direct than when I read the book. 

Enjoy! Let us know how you felt, how it affected you.  Did it work for you?


(⁀‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫...`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫ .ℒℴѵℯ, Bilka….ღ



No comments:

Post a Comment