12 January 2013

FREE T-shirts, Coffee Mugs, Cotton Bags, Diaries, Calendars!!!

Kids Natural Toothpaste from www.bilkagarden.com

GET 1 Gift Set, 6 Kids natural toothpastes or 2 individual products (except Aqua Natura) from www.bilkagarden.com and 

Receive a FREE GIFT of your choice:  

Kid's T shirt, Yearly planner, a Cotton Bag, A Calendar or a Mug.


Kids T-Shirts by Bilka Skincare


Photo Personalised Diaries by Bilka Skincare


Bilka Cotton Bags by Bilka Skincare

Mugs by Bilka Skincare


Photo Wall Calendars by Bilka Skincare


The products look perfectly clear in real life!

(⁀‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫...`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫ .ℒℴѵℯ, Bilka….ღ

3 comments:

  1. The Cotton Bags by Bilka Skincare look great. It's an Eco Friendly measure which is very much required. Thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rima Sen and Dolf Zigler,

    I had a look at your websites, and they are awesome, I love your products! I never have enough time to browse through websites, so if you could give me a quote for your cotton bags, will be good. At the moment I am getting my products from vistaprint, but if your prices are just as affordable, I may order some of your products, I like your products quite a lot. Please email me with quotes.

    Thank you and nice to meet you!

    Louise, CEO
    Bilka Skincare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to appreciate this article as it’s the best one in attracting its audience via unique yet essential points as well as the clarity it assists in making us understand its motive.


    cotton bags manufacturers

    ReplyDelete