19 June 2013

Bilka on the dating merry-go-round

 
I was perfectly happy working on my biz and staying focussed on my goals, until some males entered my life and started wasting my time. 
 
Date with Mr Spiritual Tree Surgeon never took place. As soon as he found out I have a grown up daughter,
he disappeared from the scene. Good luck to him :) He reminds me of a friend who was 62 and would not date a woman older than 33. He died a very lonely man.
 
Now, this disappearance was actually the best thing that happened to me since I started dating, at least it was hassle free. Yesterday I was subjected to a date which was worse than the worst interview I've ever had, (and that interview was bad!) - a question and answer session of the most intrusive and unashamed kind. 10 minutes into it I was thinking if I had got arrested I would have enjoyed it more: a) there would be more chance of getting turned on; b) at least I would have the right to answer 'No Comment', 'No comment', 'No comment'. LOL!!! What was that about? Question after question, question after question, question after question. And the questions - all to do with money, work.... Oh, by the way, this guy is a Wholistic Healer, spiritual man!

I would rather be with a straight forward businessman who tells me directly that he likes making money, than someone who claims one thing and does completely the opposite. Well guess what, this is who I am seeing soon, so :) watch this space for some more fun and games or hopefully something surprisingly good. Who knows - at least it can't get worse. LOL!!!
 
Through good and bad times, it helps to look and feel good, and never lose confidence in oneself.  My tightly shaped figure, thanks to this awesome anti-cellulite gel with peptide technology and white grapes, is a source of unshakeable self-belief, that doesn't get knocked out easily by the setbacks. Of course all the strength is in the mind and the heart, but it helps a tiny bit if I am pleased with my looks.

♥ (⁀‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.

..`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫ .ℒℴѵℯ, Bilka….ღ
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment