14 May 2014

Make Friends with Your Body


 Bilka Skincare Bilka Skincare

Make friends with your Body. A spirituality which does not honour the body is not a true spirituality <3 We give our body such a tough time, it is beyond belief.  Abuse, abuse, abuse.  If anyone else did the things we do to our body, we'd be taking them to court.  If we stay connected with our body we will never get ill.  All illness is symptomatic of our disconnection from our body, of our unlovingness towards our body.  The body contains all knowledge of everything.  There is no point going in the head and asking the mind: is this a good decision, what shall I do, what is the best thing to do.  All it takes is some tuning into the body and it will give all the answers. Add to this some loving care and attention and the body will reward us with endless energy, firmness, resilience, bounciness and youth.  Why do we think the body ages?  Because we rarely listen to it.  Mind is full speed ahead, light years ahead, disrespecting and abusing the body. Because Mind knows only Time, so Mind is scared of Time as Time is very scary.  But the Body knows Timelessness, the Body knows the Comfort, Joy and Ecstasy of the Present Moment, where there is no Time.  Time and Mind have no access there.  And I love the Mind, I respect the Mind for all the good things it has done, but it is time to demote it from its managerial role and It is time to promote the Body to the Chief Executive of our Life and praise it with songs of wisdom and devotion:  I love my body.  I listen to my body.  I honour my body.  My body makes every decision for me. I celebrate my body.  Om Shanti <3 <3 <3
 Bilka Skincare

 Bilka Skincare

 Bilka Skincare







No comments:

Post a Comment