14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!!



Happy Valentine Everyone! I wish you lots of love and passion today and in the days ahead! 

This day is very meaningful to me. I didn't know how to love and was lost in the sea of various approaches, and styles, and expectations, and cultural constraints, and all the kind of things that determine how we love. And I wasn't happy. I didn't feel fulfilled from love, there was always something missing. 

And last year, I was fortunate to meet my teacher Bhava Jim, who taught me some pretty good lessons of love (see my blog :) and he introduced me to the teachings of Yogiraj Siddhanath, Kriya Yoga, which teaches how to channel the strength of the Sun into our bodies, minds and souls. And I was enchanted. Not because there was something new and magical I was hearing, but because everything he said resonated deep with my true nature. It was like going to school to learn reading and writing and discovering that you have written a few novels without even knowing. 

It was a profound, seismic experience, which felt like blowing up my heart with dynamite and turning it into a bright red lotus with leaves of fire. I discovered my fire within, the strength of my love, the flames of life. And as Yogiraj promised this self awareness made me strong, made me strong to love, made me strong to deal with life's challenges, made me strong in times of adversity. 

It was a time of incredible adversity of the worst kind , and both Bhava Jim and Yogiraj rebuilt my strength and made me stronger than ever! 

So on this day of Love and Passion, I take a bow of gratitude to my teacher James Bhavaji, and to teacher Yogiraj Siddhanath for teaching me how to love, for teaching me the best most profound lessons of Love - Love like a dynamite, nothing less, nothing wimpish, but strong, burning love like the Sun's. This flame is divine and eternal in each and everyone of us.

Blessings for your Valentine ♥ ♥ ♥ 



♥ (⁀‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
..`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫ .ℒℴѵℯ, Bilka….ღ

No comments:

Post a Comment