3 February 2013

Africa!


Hi All! How is your weekend? 
What an awesome weekend I am having! After several recommendations I am now watching Africa on iplayerhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p010jc6r/Africa_Kalahari/the latest programme by Sir David Attenborough, that is sweeping me off my feet with the love it was made for animals and the glorious continent! I have been in Africa once (for 1 month), and I fell in love at first sight with the people and the sensory richness of colours, sounds, flavours. I fell in love with the joy and the dignity of the people, the Goddesslike nature and looks of the women, so dignified and proud, walking like supermodels, dressed like queens, and smiling like children. And I took to it like a duck to water. Never have I been so natural, so truthful to my core essence, in the way when I was in Africa. Africa taught me how to be a human, and how to be a woman. Relax ♥ Don't worry ♥ Laugh ♥ Enjoy the magical journey of your life ♥ Respect others ♥ Know who you are ♥ Respect yourself ♥ Stay close to your heart ♥ Be brave ♥ Don't shy away from a fight when you are right ♥ Be real ♥ Be truthful ♥ Be free ♥ These are the lessons Africa taught me and I bow in gratitude and awe to her Majesty Africa! ♥
One day as I was walking in the shallow bit of the ocean, a massive wave grabbed me and drew me in, taking my blouse off. I never saw that blouse again, it happened so fast, within a second it swam far into the deep. That ocean stole my blouse and my heart. There is a piece of my heart that belongs to Africa forever.

♥ (⁀‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
             ..`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫ .ℒℴѵℯ, Bilka….ღ

Know who you are 
Remember your story 
Remember the Invincible You 

http://bilkagarden.com/upgrape-beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment